Leading and managing the global tender process by ensuring a high quality and successful response in order to win tenders
- Sets the strategic agenda for Global Tender Management
- Builds, develops & manages the Global Tender Management Team
- Analysis of the tender material (requirements, deadlines, volume overview etc.)
- Collect all relevant information from the respective internal departments
- Review rate levels & service concepts together with procurement and sales
- Gather and record tender feedback and inform involved parties about the outcome in order to ensure constant improvement
- Optimize work flow by implementing standard tender tools and processes (ideally by system driven automation)
- Establish a close co-operation with the sales teams, the product and procurement teams, the regional and local tender teams and other functional stakeholders
- Submit tender in time and quality as specified by customer
- Increase hit rate for Global Tenders and change approach to winning instead of just “participating”
- Deep understanding of logistics, air- and sea freight forwarding market
- Min. 5 years’ experience in the freight forwarding industry and at least 3 years’ experience in commercial, pricing or tender management functions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build-up a strong international network
- IT-System driven approach and good understanding for automation tools, databases, etc.
What you can expect?
Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
We look forward to receiving your application - whether by email or simply via LinkedIn.
Do you have any questions? Then contact our Talent Acquisition Expert for this position, we are always at your disposal.